LABC Regional Building Excellence Awards
The largest business to business awards in the building control sector, the LABC regional building excellence awards recognise quality in all types of building project. If you've used local authority building control for your project, enter the awards to:
- Gain recognition and increase your reputation within the industry
- Reward your team for excellent work
- Meet clients and peers at the awards to raise your profile and help secure future business
- Qualify for our renowned and respected Grand Finals that attract over 800 attendees from England and Wales!
Entries for the 2019 awards will be opening shortly.
What are the LABC Regional Building Excellence Awards?
The awards celebrate your achievements in the construction industry. They reward excellent buildings, outstanding companies, and partnerships and individuals that go that extra mile.
The LABC network covers all local authorities in England and Wales and is split into 12 regions, each of which holds their own awards. (To find out more about the regional awards, and how to enter each of them, visit our Regional Awards page.)
It’s not all about looks! We consider other vital elements including:
- High levels of compliance with building regulations
- Effective working relationships with LABC surveyors
- Outstanding craftsmanship
- Technical innovation
- Sustainability and high performance
- Ability to solve technical problems with creative solutions
- Use of innovative products and the skills to overcome difficult site conditions
Regional winners in each category are automatically shortlisted for the LABC Grand Finals which are held in London.
Who can enter (and other useful information)?
Entries can be submitted by anyone involved in the project, including contractors, architects, clients and local authority building control surveyors.
All entries will be endorsed by a local authority building control surveyor.