LABC Regional Building Excellence Awards
Entries for the 2020 awards are now open!
The largest business to business awards in the building control sector, the LABC Regional Building Excellence Awards recognise quality in all types of building project. If you've used local authority building control for your project, enter the awards to:
- Gain recognition for your achievements
- Increase your company's profile and reputation
- Reward your team for excellent work
- Network with clients and peers at the awards and help secure future business
- Qualify for our prestigious Grand Finals that attract over 800 attendees from England and Wales!
Video: hear from last year's winners from the LABC Grand Finals 2018
What are the LABC Regional Building Excellence Awards?
The awards celebrate your achievements in the construction industry. They reward excellent buildings, outstanding companies, and partnerships and individuals that go that extra mile.
The LABC network covers all local authorities in England and Wales and is split into 12 regions, each of which holds their own awards. (To find out more about the regional awards, and how to enter each of them, visit our Regional Awards page.)
It’s not all about looks! We consider other important factors including:
- The challenges you faced in meeting or exceeding building regulations and how you overcame them
- Effective working relationships with LABC surveyors
- Outstanding craftsmanship
- Innovation and problem solving
- Sustainability and high performance
- Site and project management
- Inclusivity - where applicable is there evidence of an inclusive approach that exceeds part M
Regional winners in each category are automatically shortlisted for the LABC Grand Finals which are held in London.
Who can enter (and other useful information)?
Entries can be submitted by anyone involved in the project, including contractors, architects, clients and local authority building control surveyors.
All entries will be endorsed by a local authority building control surveyor.