LABC Regional Awards Entry Form 2017
Entries are now open!
NB Please note - your browser may time out after a while. Please remember to save your work as you go to avoid losing the information you've added.
- You must be registered and logged in as an LABC Member or user to complete the entry form. Click here to register.
- Read the FAQs before completing the form below. And discover your region's deadlines here.
- To start your nomination, select your local authority. If you don't know your local authority, enter the postcode of the project you are entering into our find local authority by postcode search. (This will give you the name of the local authority and region your project is in.)
- If your nomination is for best local builder or craftsperson, best site agent or best partnership with a local authority, select the local authority with which you have the best and most longstanding relationship.
- Up to four people can contribute to the entry form using the unique reference number that will be provided in step 2 of the nomination process.
If you're having issues contact one of our awards team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7091 6869 /020 7840 5790 - we'll be pleased to help!