DCLG Building Safety Programme
The DCLG have established the Building Safety Programme to identify buildings which are of concern following the fire at Grenfell Tower.
There is a dedicated web page for local authorities, landlords and other interested parties responsible for building safety in England and it includes:
- Latest advice for landlords and building owners
- Further advice to landlords and building owners
- Financial information for local authorities and housing associations
- The Independent Expert Advisory Panel
- The screening, testing and wall cladding system testing programme
- The Industry Response Group
DCLG's most recent updates will always be posted on their web page first. For example:
In particular, you are encouraged to read the explanatory note on the large scale testing.
Add new comment
Sign up to the building bulletin newsletter
Over 48,000 construction professionals have already signed up for the LABC Building Bulletin.
Join them and receive useful tips, practical technical information and industry news by email once every 6 weeks.