The DCLG have established the Building Safety Programme to identify buildings which are of concern following the fire at Grenfell Tower.
There is a dedicated web page for local authorities, landlords and other interested parties responsible for building safety in England and it includes:
- Latest advice for landlords and building owners
- Further advice to landlords and building owners
- Financial information for local authorities and housing associations
- The Independent Expert Advisory Panel
- The screening, testing and wall cladding system testing programme
- The Industry Response Group
DCLG's most recent updates will always be posted on their web page first. For example:
In particular, you are encouraged to read the explanatory note on the large scale testing.