LABC Technical Seminars (Roadshows)
“These small courses are ideal for the single practitioner” – Mark Smith, Vernon-Smith Associates
Join us at one of our free LABC Technical Seminars (also known as Technical Roadshows) where you will hear from industry experts, exchange ideas and business cards with fellow builders and designers and have your questions answered by local building control teams and the LABC sponsors.
You will have the opportunity to register with us on the day to continue being the first to learn about important new building regulations guidance, receive FREE regular CPD briefing sessions, FREE technical e-bulletins and further networking opportunities.
CPD: This course counts for 3.5 hours CPD
Content & Learning Outcomes:
- Registration, tea & breakfast (or vegetarian alternative)
- SUDS - What's it all about?
- Why acoustic failure won't go away
- Acoustic solutions (getting it right first time)
- External wall insulation and cold bridging solutions
- Space-saving insulation
- Claims - Can they be prevented?
- Legionella - Everything you need to know but were afraid to ask
- What's new in building regs and compliance?
Who should attend:
Local building control teams
FMB Master Builders
Follow us on Twitter: @labcuk #labcseminar #designwithus #buildwithus
If you have any questions, or if you wish to register your interest please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7091 6860.