Partner Authority Scheme (PAS)
What is the Partner Authority Scheme?
Our partner authority scheme is shared by all local authority building control teams in England and Wales. You can choose to work with any local authority building control surveyor to undertake all pre-application and design work, regardless of the project's geographical location.
Who can join the scheme?
All types of organisations join our partner authority scheme ranging from large corporate clients to small and medium-sized enterprises. They benefit hugely from having a dedicated building control surveyor who is able to answer their questions.
Your account manager will liaise with local authority building control colleagues at the project location to discuss site-specific issues such as drainage, contamination and liaison with the local fire service. We also work closely with Northern Ireland and Scotland to provide liaison and account management.
Many of your fellow builders and architects already have a one to one working relationship with an authority as part of the LABC Partner Authority Scheme. So if you’re not yet one – you’re missing out.
What are the benefits of being registered with LABC’s Partner Authority Scheme?
- A single point of contact for all your building control work in England, Wales and Scotland
- Competitive pricing on high volumes of repeat work or major developments
- Site inspections from a local professional team with invaluable local contacts and knowledge
- Simplified fees and invoicing arrangements
- Electronic submissions and e-working
- The use of LABC Partner logo on all of your marketing materials
- Easy access to the planning department, the highways engineers and local fire service
- In-depth expertise on structure, fire, acoustics, warranties, access, contamination, energy and sustainability from LABC specialists.
To start taking advantage of the benefits of the LABC partnership scheme, simply complete our online application form.
Queries? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8616 8120 and we'll be happy to help.
There are terms and conditions associated with the use of the PAS logos - view and download them here. LABC's terms and conditions associated with using the PAS logos.