Our online services
Members of the public, business customers or professionals can:
- Locate the local authority responsible for a site by entering the postcode into Find your local authority.
- Find information looking in Your building project. This is divided into sections for home owners, local architects, builders and contractors and house builders, plus a similar section for non-residential buildings. This means you can find information on every type of project from loft conversion, to new homes, education buildings to stadiums.
- LABC services and schemes to help our local or national business customers are described in Our services. This covers everything we offer including: consultancy, added value services, warranties. You can also find more information about our Registration Schemes such as the Partner Authority Scheme, LABC Registered Details and Construction Details.
- The LABC Building Excellence Awards are covered in our Awards section. This contains the annual calendar of all events, plus information on how to enter or buy tickets. Shortlisted nominations and previous winners are also listed.
- LABC members and associates can log in to the private Members area.
- For technical resources and expertise to help with your building projects and compliance with the Building Regulations visit our Guidance section and topical news items and latest recruitment opportunities can be found in News and Views.
- You can book on LABC courses and conferences as well as access training resources and Member Development in Training.
- Also find out more about building control on our YouTube channel - including videos for homeowners and builders. View this play list to explain all you need to know about building control and how it helps you.
Watch our video on how the building control process works: