Join the LABC Partner Authority Scheme (PAS)
Many of your fellow builders, architects and designers are already members of the LABC Partner Authority Scheme, so if you're not one yet – you're missing out.
All local authorities in England and Wales are part of the scheme. As a partner, you can choose to work with any local authority building control surveyor who can do all your pre-application and plans with you, regardless of where your project is and in some cases, where travel permits, that same surveyor can do your site surveying work too or liaise with the local team.
- Site inspections are carried out promptly by local professionals with invaluable contacts and knowledge of ground conditions.
- You get a single point of contact for all your building control work in England and Wales, making processes quicker and simpler with competitive Building Control charges with simplified fees and invoicing arrangements.
- As well as easy access to the planning department we help you find in-depth expertise on structure, fire, acoustics, warranties, access, contamination, energy and sustainability from LABC specialists with free regular updates.
- You can use the LABC Partner Logo on all of your marketing materials and vehicles.
- Homeowner building control enquiries get routed to their local authority from the LABC website. Peace of mind is important to your customers – they trust us and know you will build to the right standards.
- The scheme is free to join and it covers all types of organisation from one-man bands to large corporate clients. We love working with builders like you and since there's no fee for becoming an LABC Partner, why wouldn't you?
Queries? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8616 8120.
Add new comment
Sign up to the building bulletin newsletter
Over 48,000 construction professionals have already signed up for the LABC Building Bulletin.
Join them and receive useful tips, practical technical information and industry news by email once every 6 weeks.