Many of your fellow builders and architects are already members of the LABC Partner Authority Scheme, so if you’re not yet one – you’re missing out. The scheme is shared by all local authority building control teams in England and Wales.
As a partner, you can choose to work with any local authority building control surveyor. Your preferred surveyor can do all your pre-application and design work, regardless of where your project is and in some cases, where travel permits, that same surveyor can do your site surveying work too.
Seven reasons to become an LABC partner
1. A single point of contact for all your building control work in England, Wales and Scotland
2. Competitive pricing
3. Site inspections from a local professional team with invaluable local contacts and knowledge
4. Simplified fees and invoicing arrangements
5. Use of the LABC Partner logo on all of your marketing materials
6. Easy access to the planning department
7. In-depth expertise on structure, fire, acoustics, warranties, access, contamination, energy and sustainability from LABC specialists.
Published May 2016